Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I was finally able to upload some pictures from Cinque Terra.  The first one was taken at the absolute peak of our hike en route from Monterosso to Vernazza.



This last one is just a little glimpse of the stairs and hiking involved in our climb.  I looked up the hikes rating in Lonely Planet and it said the terrain is "moderate".  I'm thinking of writing a strongly worded letter:)

After Cinque Terra it was on to Tuscany!!  I will get into Tuscany more in the next post but the super exciting thing that happened today is that my work visa came through!!  4 months of emails, translation of all of my diplomas (you know that paragraph of jibberish at the bottom of diplomas that noone ever reads?  well I had to pay someone PER WORD to translate that, 2 trips to the new york consulate, and I am down to my last scheduled fingerprint appointment 2 weeks from monday and I am a licensed teacher in Germany.  I'm so proud of this visa I just may frame it and hang it beside those diplomas:)   LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment